To qualify for this offer you must have opened your Freetrade ISA before 23 September 2021.
Step 1: Contribute £5,000 or more to your ISA between 23 September and 30 November 2021. Alternatively, commence an ISA transfer during these dates. Transfers must be completed by 31 January 2022 in order to qualify for a free share.
Step 2: We’ll award your free share on 2 December 2021.
⚠️ Eligibility to invest into an ISA and the value of tax savings depends on personal circumstances and all tax rules may change.
The value of the free share you receive will depend on the amount you deposit or transfer to your ISA. Free shares are awarded according to the tier you fall into.
ISA deposit or transfer size
Free share example*
Minimum free share value
|£5,000 - £10,000||Apple, Nike, Disney||£100|
|£10,001 - £15,000||Spotify, McDonalds, Coinbase||£150|
|£15,001 - £20,000||Zoom, Mastercard, Microsoft||£200|
|£20,001 - £50,000**||Netflix, Lululemon||£300|
|£50,001 - £150,000||Tesla, Blackrock||£500|
|£150,001 - £250,000||Shopify, Booking||£700|
*Examples of stocks that are at or above the minimum value you could get with your ISA portfolio size (as at 22 September 2021). Share prices go up and down. We will assess that a share's value meets the minimum value threshold at the point of purchasing, based on independent third party data feeds, at our sole discretion.
**Bear in mind you can deposit a maximum of £20,000 into your 2021/22 ISA. To receive a free share valued at £300 or more, you will need to transfer an existing ISA you hold with another provider.
We will look at the cash you deposited between 23 September and 30 November 2021.
For transfers, your ISA will be valued at whichever is higher:
A) Cash and positions value at time of awarding, or
B) Total value of the transfer when it arrive in your new ISA
This offer only applies to customers who:
A) Opened their ISA before 23 September 2021, and
B) Deposited or transferred at least £5,000 into the ISA between 23 September and 30 November 2021.
If you are transferring an ISA, you have until 31 January 2022 for your transfer to be completed to be eligible for the award.
Free shares for this offer will be awarded on 2 December 2021. This allows for you to make multiple contributions during the offer period and then receive maximum free share you’re eligible for.
Due to rules around the ISA annual allowance, your free share will be awarded to your General Investment Account (GIA).
If you close or withdraw from your Freetrade ISA within one year of receiving a free share under this offer, the free share you received will be forfeited.
If you have sold the free share before closing the ISA, you will have to repay to Freetrade the value of the free share at the time of awarding.
Have questions? Email us at email@example.com.
1. This offer, and the below terms and conditions, only apply to customers who opened a Freetrade ISA before 23 September 2021.
2. A free share will only be gifted to you if meet the below criteria:
a. Contribute at least £5,000 to your Freetrade ISA between 23 September and 30 November 2021, or
b. Initiate an ISA transfer (valued at a minimum of £5,000) before 30 November 2021 and complete it before 31 January 2022.
3. The value of the gifted free share will be based on the total amount you deposit into your ISA as of 1 December 2021.
4. If you complete an ISA transfer, the value of the gifted free share will be based on the amount (cash and positions) deposited to your ISA once the transfer is completed or at the time of awarding (whichever is higher).
5. The exact gifted free share will be awarded at Freetrade’s discretion, and it may not be an example free share featured in the above promotional table.
6. If you close your Freetrade ISA, transfer to another provider or withdraw all your cash and positions within one year of opening the account, you will forfeit your free share or the amount equal to the value of the free share at the time of awarding.
7. Employees and contractors of Freetrade are not eligible for this offer.
8. The offer is only available if you are eligible and accepted as a Freetrade customer. This applies to UK tax residents only, and unfortunately excludes US nationals or dual US nationals who reside in the UK. We reserve the right to refuse to onboard an applicant customer.
9. Neither receiving a share through this promotion nor any mentions of particular securities in our communications as part of this promotion represents a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any particular security.
10. To be granted a free share as part of this promotion, you must complete your W-8BEN form.
11. Your free share will be awarded into your General Investment Account (GIA).
12. Receiving a free share may have tax implications. Freetrade does not take any responsibility for tax related to this stock award.
13. Freetrade retains full discretion to determine whether a customer has fulfilled all of the requirements to participate in this offer and can withdraw, remove or vary the free share offer at any time for any customer.
14. Freetrade does not provide investment advice and individual investors should make their own decisions or seek independent advice.
15. Freetrade reserves the right to amend or withdraw this offer at any time.
Eligibility to invest into an ISA and the value of tax savings depends on personal circumstances and all tax rules may change.
Before making your decision to transfer an ISA to Freetrade, please read our page on transferring, which explains the options available and gives you the important information you need to know
The entire value of the share when sold may be subject to capital gains tax. You can check the value of each share when issued and/or sold on your portfolio screen.
Tax depends on your personal circumstances and if you are unsure about any tax implications, seek advice from a tax professional. Tax rules for ISAs can change and their benefits depend on your circumstances.