1. By signing up to Freetrade and taking part in this deal, “you” the customer are agreeing to the below terms and conditions with Freetrade Ltd “we” or “us”.
2. New Freetrade customers signing up via the link will receive three free shares when they onboard and fund their Freetrade account with at least £2. The first free share will be awarded within 7 days of funding the Freetrade account, and the second and third free share will be awarded within 30 days of funding the Freetrade account.
3. Offer only available to Monzo Plus and Monzo Premium customers
4. The offer is only available to you if you are eligible and accepted as a Freetrade customer. This applies to UK tax residents only, and unfortunately excludes US nationals or dual US nationals who reside in the UK. We reserve the right to refuse to onboard an applicant customer.
5. You must fund your account with a minimum of £2, within 30 days of signing up to receive your free shares.
6. To ensure you are eligible to receive US shares, you must complete your W8-BEN form as soon as you complete the signup process.
7. Employees and contractors of Freetrade are not eligible for this offer.
8. Neither receiving a share through this programme nor any mentions of particular securities in our communications as part of this referral programme represents a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any particular security.
9. Receiving a free share may have tax implications for you; Freetrade does not take any responsibility for tax related to this share award.
10. The free share is one stock selected randomly when you meet the referral criteria, from the stocks selected for this programme. The probability is weighted so more expensive shares will be rarer.
11. Freetrade does not provide investment advice and individual investors should make their own decisions or seek independent advice.
This should not be read as personal investment advice and individual investors should make their own decisions or seek independent advice.
When you invest, your capital is at risk. Tax rules for ISAs can change and their benefits depend on your circumstances.
The value of your portfolio can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you invest. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results.